Extracted from carefully selected Hinoki trees, grown in the mountains of the Okayama prefecture. Once inhaled, it calms and relaxes you, as if you were soaking in a Hinoki bath. Uniquely perfect for someone who is modest, elegant and has an imposing presence. It is also a great gift for men.
Enjoy the blessings of the forest at home, such as taking a bath or enjoying a few drops in a handkerchief
how to use
- For a bath: 2-3 drops in the bathtub
- For a sauna: add few drops to the water and splash it to the sauna rocks or coal for relaxing aroma steams.
- To Refresh: 1-2 drops on tissues and handkerchiefs. Place on your bedside or desk and enjoy the scent.
- For a diffuser: 3 to 6 drops. (electronic diffuser)
- For a potpourri: 3 to 6 drops. (potpourri & sachet)
Other size: hinoki LAB Hinoki essential oil Wood 30ml
Features [Family / genus] Cupressaceae Hinoki genus [Scientific name] Chamaecyparis obtusa [Collection] Breeding forest [Production area] Okayama [Extraction site] Kibe [Distillation method] Steam distillation method
Precautions Do not use or store the product within reach of children or near a fire. For external use only.
Use within 2 years from the manufacture date
Country of origin Made in Japan
high quality hinoki essential oils
|Wood oil 5ml||Branch oil 5ml|| Leaf oil 5ml
|Wood oil 30ml||Branch oil 30ml||Leaf oil 30ml|